Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Desires and Interests

For what I have see "Interest and Desire varies much between each individual" the almighty GOD has given its people talents and abilities in a way that is sooo different between others that there is a saying goes "There is NO two people of the same" Thus no matter how you exertly search till the end of the globe, you wil NEVER found two people of the same.

The Earth is called the Biological Sphere where living things exist, those with life. In order for living things to survive, it has something called nature, (the nature of this and thAt), and for nature to work, they need balance. Balance is somthing achieved trough differences and variables coherently support each other. When there is something called Heat, there is such things as the "absence" of it which is the Cold. In a volcanic area, things which is cold, like ice, doesn't survive well do they? And in Artic, on the other hand, fire can't survive.

Another example, let say animal! These living creatures are created in such a way that they are different from each other, correct? Rabbit has a super hearing and strong legs that it can jump very high just like the kangoroos, on the other birds can not jump, do you see it legs? very thin, and they can't jump with such a thing can they? If we would to create a jumping competition and putting one rabbit and one bird to join the competition? or lets create a flying competition for them, who will win? See what I mean? Evryone is different, they serve their own purpose, in one competition other may look very strong and conquering while others are weak and useless, why? because it doesn't belong there okay?

What Im trying to say is in a society, there may exist individuals who look weaks, stupid, or useless. It is SIMPLY because they don't belong there! ( a Bird doesn't belong to a group of Rabbit, if you force their way in, they can't surivive ) This is logic! I am sure you understand well, okay lets put it in the life of University Student (The life Ive been going trough).

In high school, students are seperated into different paths, correct me if I am wrong, there are Science, Social, and Language/Literature. Why so? because different people has different type of abilities, simple right? But why the society always think that those science guys are better than social, or those social guys are better than the language guys? Like i said, without heat you can't have cold, without the Social guys Science can't live, and without Language the whole world can't even survive! I am a language type of myself, between social and science i choose science, simply because I don't like SOCIAL! If you SAY than all of this writings is for me to defend myself, of getting a constant PASS grade in Business, YES, I am not going to deny it.

I am NOT good in social or business, and I DONT care about any of those okay? If you force my way in. you can't, I am simply not THAT type, I am a jumping type, not a fly type. I only get to business because my Father wants me to, as for Science which i prefer more, still I can't do very well in science. This writing is also dedicated to ALL of YOU GUYS out there in the university who felt like you path isn't yours, don't be down on yourself, you just don;t belong there, it doesn't mean you are stupid or what, I am SURE that YOU guys are such a smartass, its just you guys need to figure out which path suits you.. that's all.. For my friends who failed subjects, don't even think about stupid or useless! Stumbled? GET UP!, future long awaits you, you will be GREAT someday with something else, TRUST me, I know you will...

As for my friend, i am not judging, who always differentiate people and saying oh that one is smart, ow this one is not. Or simply saying "You know, my friend has passed his advanced science subject (whatever) with high mark" and simply saying that failing a Business Subject or getting a Pass out of it is just BAD. Screw them! Your friend HAS FOUND his path, and he did well on them, good for him and congratulations. But you are simply thinking that all of us humans are the SAME, and base on the the perceptions that humans are all the same you just pointing out which one is bad which one is good which one is smart which one is stupid, and bla bla bla bla. Phew.. GoD bless you deh ya.. im not going to say things any further.

Can we accept differences? can we really? NO we can't, and in fact, how the hell such a discrimination, perception, and prejudice exist? yeah its because people just can't accept differences. I'm tired, I am getting some sleep and thinking of way to persuade my Father for him allowing me to switch major.. wakakakakaak ok See You guys in the next post.. Ganbatte! Jia Yo... waakak GBU

No comments: