Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hari2kuw.. yg gelap...


Haii... hmm.. thiz is my third blog, I don't know what I'm supposed to write.

Besok gw cell group liseux north buat yg kedua kalinya, hmm looking forward to it. I bring friends to this cell group coz I feel rather awkward and lonely coming by myself. One of my friends, my verryy good friend here in Singapore is the one who acompany me to thiz cell group every week, she's not that religious as she told me. Actually, she doesn't like fanatism in religion so I was afraid that she might think that I'm too fanatic or something. Coz I always sees religion in a very important side.. hihihi...But eventually as I know her more and more, she accept differences and adapt very quickly, sho she got NP with that, and neither do I ... hohoho... Ok now just leave religion for a moment, jumped into my chaotic life in Spore.
When first I arrived in Spore, I stayed at a HDB flat with host parents, but eventually things has become very complicated when I decided to move out and share one whole unit apartment with my friends. A months searching >.< I found one at Tiong Bahru, block 111 woaa... hihi.. Life here is very messy, I don't know why.

I'm a usual very neat and tidy person, I always clean my room I make up my own bedroom, but since I share my room here I cannot do that anymore. Phew, the condition start to change me bit by bit, hahaha kamarkuw hancuuurrr berantakan... >.< all I do every day is woking up at noon, take a bath, sits in front o the computer playing RO, till the next morning 4am, go to bed, the late for class the next morning... huikz2.. I really wanna change this habbit ya know... but I'm just waay to lazy....

Seng namane ruang tamu iku penuuh dgn kabel2.. haha... gw juga males sih.. maleess bgt.. All I do everyday is useless, playing RO watching youtube.. bla bla bla... never study >.< ha10.. God 4give me.. kacaauu semua gt deh hidup gw.. Now I'm wondering, is thiz the common life for students at my age studying overseas, coz thAts what I've heard from everybody! lol
I wrote thiz post at 3.17am in da morning, where I supposed to meet my friends at 10 o'clock in Kovan MRT! gila jauh bgt tuh tmpat... gw tau gw bakal telat g yah... lol Oh ya, I hope for my new friends, yg gw ajak ke cell group ini, you guys enjoy and always betah2 nemenin gw ke sana tiap minggu yah =P lol

Sekalian, ga tau kenapa mau nulis beginian, for all my friend di Spore, yg udah jalanin penderitaan kita bersama2 selama 7 bulan di Spore, haha fan jov cel cu mel tj n byk2 lagi... thx so much, I really glad u guys were here in da first place... especially licu, yg udah jadi cc yg bae bgt giving support and evrything2.. thx soo much2.. I really appreciate that, and I know u guys feel the same way... rite? =P... or no? gyahahaha...
Dah Ach.. gt aja dolo.. gw mau bobo ini.. bsk takut telat.. moga2 engga.. Jesus 4give me...T_T

No comments: