Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Orang Tanpa Pendirian



Suddenly a topic flashed thru my head this afternoon. Its about words and vows that I had taken when later I simply ignore. Its not promises to other people, its what I vowed myself that I would never this and I would never that... you know, gaya2 gt... haiz.. Now I know, that life is not that simple, at least not until you experience them yourself. I have learnt also that I cannot say things easily till I know exactly how/what those things are...

Ok basically, my life is about shortcuts, I did not take the usuall path where people went thru junior high-senior high-university one by one. I jumped from here to there which makes me (almost everytime) being the youngest in a class/group. Happened to be the youngest I hung out with older people including older girls ^^, not that I have no chance going out with younger girls, but its just too few of them. I've always said this "I would never ever fall with older girls" yet I did... It was unplanned you know... didn't like her one bit at first and I've known her like 2 years? or more... but then somthing about her made me... aarrrghh... gt deh... cm udah ga ada prasaan apa2 skrg... tau diri deh gw kaga ada apa2nya jg hihihi... ok thAt's the first

Secondly, high school time I was in Science class because I don't like Social and we had no Language class at that time. In science I couldn't do very well just so-so though I often got high scores for my biology and chemistry but still yet my math and physics wasn't that good, so I decided this path isn't mine, then I moved to Advance Diploma in International Business (Social) wahh things were great, I wasn't supposedly think that social was this great... I started to think that this is the path I should be in... later I went to Marketing Major for my Bachelor degree, here things went very nasty, its not that it was hard or what, but toooo many things that I had to remember, I started to miss science and then an idea glanced to my head "If not science, nor social, I should be in Language" waahh.. then I started to think tht I'm good in language and that language is my expertise and so on and so on. Now I have to take my words back... hahahaha.. now I'm doing chinese language course in Beijing and here... fuuuuhhh verrryy difficult, all the han zi (Chinese Characters) memorizing stuffs exhaust me every single minutes.. gooosshhh... what should I do? hahahahaha gw ni udah bego males lagi wakakakaka

From now on, I reaalllyy wanna think twice before I say anything... ^^ Well I know, perhap this isn't hurting anybody or what... but its not good laarhh... ya ga? hiihihihi ok next post I'm going to write bout Beijing and my life here... ^^ GBU all!

No comments: